Monday, 29 October 2012

MAX FACTOR - NAILS & MAKEUP

Hi guys:),

I'm back with two new product lines from Max Factor:

1. MAX FACTOR - Glossfinity "Glossy nails for up to 7 days" Nail Polish:

As you can see on the pic-collage, I've three new shades (from the new Max Factor nail polish serie Glossfinity)  in my nail polish collection now:) 

Longlastin colors and a "Glossy-finish" this new nail polishes by Max Factor, will give your nails a light elegant and trim touch! The high pigmentation and glossy finish are the brand mark of Max Factor's Glossfinity nail polishes. The patented "High Gloss" technology allows an easy application and long lasting nail color with "anti-chipping" formula - for a 7 day long quarantee.

1. Max Factor Glossfinity shade 25 desert sand, which is a light but warm beige/pink beige tone - a perfect tone for each inidividual french manicure and of course a colour for this autumn/christmas season, which will suit perfectly to a white evening dress for your next evening trip or a cozy cinema trip:)

2. Max Factor Glossfinity shade 185 ruby fruit - the trend colour of this autumn season 2012, this shade shouldn't be absent in your nail collection! I really enjoy to wear such dark red-/brown tones, because such shades gives a light/fair/porcelain skin tone the needed brightness:) - For darker skin tones, I would prefer a lighter version but that's only my personal opinion:)

3. Max Factor Glossfinity shade 30 sugar pink, a really cute color - I'm thinking on a manicure/nail art tutorial, which I'll show you the next days (November 2012), but you can also use this color as a base coat:)

I'm wearing now my Max Factor Glossfinity in the shade 185 ruby fruit, since Saturday and it really last (only one finger begins to chip - but that's the thumb, which I use to open bottles and other stuff so that's o.k.:)) and the pigments are really brilliant - Well done, Max Factor:)


2. Max Factor FACEFINITY All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation with SPF 20 in the shade Natural 50:

This foundation is now one of my fav's!!!! (I also like the Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation, Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 , Diorskin Nude and Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15) The Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation - 3 in 1 means, that you've a primer, concealer and foundation in only one product!!!! Which is perfect for your daily work-/school-/holidaytrip makeup:) I really enjoy to apply this new foundation each day on my facial skin and it soo effective - I've often really dark eye circles but the coverage with the Max Factor FaceFinity is awesome. It's like a magic trick, where all your skin irritations and dark circles under the eyes will be disappeared!

Here I've made a collage with my face - without and with Max Factor's FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation:

You see that it really covers the circles under my eyes and also little redness and skin irritations:) I would really recommend this product, because there you can see, that a drugstore makeup as Max Factor, which cost less money, can have the same quality and effect and maybe it could be better than other high-end products:) It's a really beauty-/makup advice from my heart to all school/student girls, which maybe don't have enough money to buy a high-end brand, but really want to get a high quality and efficient makeup/foundation.

Max Factor is one of the biggest drugstore brands, which also Marilyn Monroe has used!!!

You can buy the Max Factor Glossfinity nail polishes and the Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation in your local drugstore and supermarket. For more information - please visit Max Factor:

UK, IE, AT, DE, USA, MX, CAN, CZ

Hope that you've enjoyed this post and wish you a nice  "Octobery" day:)

Yours,
NIKA


1 comment:

  1. i love the dark nails!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete