Sunday, 23 September 2012

BLACK AND WHITE - HOW DIFFERENT SOMEBODY SEEMS TO BE - THE COLOR IS ALWAYS AWESOME:-)

Hi guys,

sometimes it's really hard to get the perfect pic of yourself and sometimes I'm also really dissatisfied with myself (body, face .... everything:-)) but I'm soooo happy - that I've also days where I'm feeling really happy and lovely with myself:-)

This "Black/White Photo-Collage" I've made one day ago (when I was prepared to went out for a little shopping trip on the fresh autumn breeze:-)) - I'm wearing my lovely Barbour purple fall jacket, my lovely levis slim jeans and on my face (:-)) my fav Bobbi Brown lipstick and some Smashbox powder:-) - "Be as much as possible natural - that's what I've always said:-)":


 (All pic's are owned by my own - because that's me:-))

I hope that you guys have also such an awesome weekend and wish you the best for the next week - lovely yours,

NIKA

P.S.: Don't think that you're not attractive, each of us is individual and awesome in the own way - the "SPARKLE" is everywhere:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment