Wednesday, 15 August 2012

VLOGUST - EMPTIES OH WHAT EMPTIES????


Hi, this month I've a lot of empty bottles/tubes...., because I've decided to use my old ones until I've to go to the drugstore and buy some new one - and rebuy some of these:-)

 1. WELLA PRO SERIES AFTER SUN Conditioner - REBUY PRODUCT

Reason: Because this Conditoner is sooo gently to my hair (you know that I've curly and normal natural blonde hair which are in the summertime lighter than in the winter:-) - I DON'T use any kind of colouring products!!!!) and it smells like if you were right now coming from your hair stylist:-)

 2. JOHN FRIEDA
FRIZZ-EASE CURL-SHAMPOO - REBUY PRODUCT

 Reason: I know that a few of you will not agree with my opinion, because some people love the J.F. Products and someone hate it/won't recommend it - I belong to the group who love J.F. Products especially the Curl line:-) It makes my hair soft and helps to control the natural curly way:-)

 3. WELEDA Sea Buckthorn Rich Care Bodylotion - Won't Rebuy BUT it's really good!!!!  

Reason: I won't rebuy this product, not because it's bad (NO it's really good and it really care your skin) but it's tooo rich for my skin - I've a normal/sometimes sensitive skin but not dry so maybe therefore I'll not buy it.

 4. YVES ROCHER JARDINS DU MONDE GRENADE D'ESPAGNE SHOWERGEL - REBUY!!!!!  

Reason: Definitively I'll rebuy this product, because the smell is soooo good Oh my god it's one of my fav showergels this month - and I'm taking a bath each day (I know it's not healthy - but what should I say I love to bath:-))

5. YVES ROCHER LE (LIMITED EDITION) PINEAPPLE-COCONUT EAU DE TOILETTE - :-( NO!  

Reason: I love the smell, it really remember me on white sand beaches and Pina Colada bars:-) But it's a Limited Edition and I've not saw this Smell the last two weeks (:-() so I must say: "Goodbye-Oh lovely smell":-(

6. NIVEA AQUA EFFECT SOOTHING CLEASING MOUSSE - Rebuy  

Reason: If you are one of my readers who read my blog each time, you'll know that I've made a post about this Mousse some time ago, and I'm really amazed about the cleaness and careness of this product and it also really smell good. Now I'm using also the blue one, but this will be in my next empties (maybe September:-)) but now I can say that this one is better and I'll buy it again:-)

Hope you've enjoyed this post.

 Bye, NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment