Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Psssst - Win an individual Lavera Beautiful Bride Care-Set!!!

Hi guys I'm back, today I've found sooo many new inspirations and my fav music of this week and a news from one of my fav beauty care product brand Lavera which works only with natural/organic ingrediences - so it's highly quality and healthy for your skin:-)

Here you will get an amazing chance to win on of the Lavera Beautiful Bride Care-Sets:


lavera Hochzeits-Gewinnspiel:
lavera Hochzeits-Farbwelten:

Here you can see a collage (which I've made with the pictures from Lavera - they aren't mine - the owner is Lavera!!!):









So I would really try to be a part of this amazing chance to win such a package (if I would go marry - I would really try it - but I'm too young to go married:-) - really!!!)


lavera Hochzeits-Gewinnspiel:
lavera Hochzeits-Farbwelten:

I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THIS LITTLE NEWS OF ONE OF MY FAV BRANDS AND HOPE YOU'LL WATCH ALSO MY NEXT NEW POSTS:-) - THANK'S TO BE ONE OF MY FOLLOWER  - P.S.: I'VE ALSO A NEW VIDEO ON MY YOUTUBE PAGE!!!

Bye,
NIKA



No comments:

Post a Comment