Friday, 15 June 2012

INSPIRATIONS, SUMMER FEELING AND MOOOORE:-)

Hi guys, I'm back with some new inspirations, fav sites of this week, music and other things.

Here's the first inspirations of today - BOND No. 9 Parfums and LUCID NEW YORK Jewellery:



I really love the smell of this perfumes but they are sooo expensive!!! (So I can't have all:-() Colorful like the 80's!!!
The Sea and Cake jewellery (Etsy shop) is really naturally, clear and girly and I really like it:-)
 The LUCID NEW YORK jewellery is lady like and charm styled, with this accessoires you'll have an incredible fabulous romantic evening with your boyfriend or an importend meeting:-)

BENEFIT BLUSHES FOR YOUR LOVELY CHEEKS - I WANNA HAVE ALL!!!



My absolute favorite is the Benefit DALLAS Blush and I also prefer the HERVANA & DANDELION.

(Photo Credits: http://pinterest.com/)

I love the Suuummmerrr timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee this season makes me smiiiiiiiillleee:-)

(Photo Credits:  http://pinterest.com/)

MY BLOGGER INSPIRATION OF THIS WEEK:


I'm really amazed about the other blogger which products they are showing you and me:-) Really thank's for the whole inspirations and more:-)

A MAKE UP PRODUCT REVIEW - COSLINE COSMETICS

I've got this week a nice pink/rose rouge (with the correct name Rouge Rose Nr. 705)from the german cosmetic brand COSLINE COSMETICS which is located in Au/Germany - you can reach it at their own website: http://www.cosline.de - you can buy their products on this website or you can contact them and buy it from one of the COSLINE C. Adviser so you can't buy these products in your local drug store or Sephora etc....

Here I wanna show you a collage of my rouge (which I made today:-)), the ingredience list and the advertisment about their product with prices which I've got from the COSLINE C. Team:-)

I'm sooo happy to try something new:-)




( Please note: The pictures from the rouge are mine but the advertisement and ingredience list as the rouge ingredience are owned by COSLINE COSMETICS.)

My own opinion about Design/Consistence/Colour:

Design - Yes it isn't CHANEL/DIOR but it's for this price a really quality and nice looking product with a golden C.C. signature:-) (that rouge packing is really nice)

Consistence of the rouge and colour - It's a dry powder rouge (the normal rouge type) and has a strong and good tone for a rouge, as my skin tone is really light (winter/spring - porcelain and summer until autumn light, golden undertone) it's really bright and darker than on other persons which have a darker skin.

But for some make up typs it's a really good one for me!!! - I could only advise you to try it out on yourself and visit their website  - I'll definitively use this gorgous rouge more time:-)

Thank's COSLINE COSMETICS!!!

So that was all for today:-) I hope that you have find some inspirations too.

Have a nice day and thanks for watching my blog - I'm really happy about that I always thaught that it would be a small group at the beginning but now I see that the group has grown and only in few months - that's nice:-) I'll put on my youtube site  in the next days some new videos where I also sang Coversongs and maybe also short parts of my own songs (acoustic) - I would be happy if you would also watch some of them and maybe also add me:-)

NIKA


No comments:

Post a Comment