Thursday, 5 April 2012

Easter Spring Time

Happy Spring

Hi,

I'm back with some new collages:-)

Sorry that I've not post new inspirations the last days but I was busy:-)

And here are some yummy easter treats ( I love the Lindt dark chocolate bunny which I always get from Mum each year!!!):


I've also read about the big egg hunt in London - that's such a shame that I can't also be a part of the hunting game:-( :

(Photo Credits: thebigegghunt.co.uk - I don't own each of them!)

I am absolutely happy that spring is in front of our doors, maybe it's because I was also born in this season so I am a easter bunny ( I was born in the easter week!!!), mum always told me when I was a little girl that the doctor call me after my birth "Easter bunny" - that's a funny story:-)

So that was all, I'll write something more in few minutes:-)

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment