Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Jane Iredale - THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP

Hi everybody,

here's my last product test for today:-)

It's about Jane Iredale's the amazing product range!!! - Yes I am fully amazed about this high quality products which were found by the president and founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics - Jane Iredale.
 Here is a short cut from the "About us" on the official J.I. Site:

She started as a casting director working in television commercials with models like Lauren Hutton, Jaclyn Smith and Cybill Shepherd and then in film and television with actresses like Susan Sarandon, Glenn Close, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Among many others, she worked with Francis Ford Coppola on The Outsiders, Steven Spielberg on The Color Purple and all major television networks, as well as the BBC.

The company was formed in 1994 and her background  had been in film, theatre and television.

You can fully read it on the her website: http://www.janeiredale.com/janeiredale.html

So you see that this make up brand is since 18 years on the market and it always shows the best quality and wide range of products.

Here is a collage of my pieces - For which I am proud:-):

All pics belongs to me!!!

My personal opinion about this products and experiences:

At first let me tell you that all of my pieces were really good delivered from the J.I. Distributor/Seller "MEDICOSMETICS http://www.medicosmetics.com/index.php in Kitzb├╝hel - AUSTRIA.
(And the consumer service is also really polite/competent and dedicated if you have any questions or other askings:-))

These are the pieces which I have:

EyeSteppes - goWarm and goBlue
Mystikols Eye Shadow Pencils
(Citrine, Aquamarine,Malachite, Onyx, Dark Topaz, Lapis Lazuli and Amethyst)
Perfectly Nude Eye Shadow Kit
Just Kissed Lipstick - Forever Pink
Lip Fixation - Devotion
Lip Stick - Erin (Pink)

I am fully amazed about these products my fav piece at the moment is EyeSteppes - goWarm and Perfectly Nude Eye Shadow Kit and of Course the Mystikols Eye Shadow Pencils and the other one:-)

Yea I already tried so many styles and I'll put/post the next day some make up pics of my styling creations on my blog:-)

This brand is so luxury and highquality that I've not note some negative points until yet, only that some brushes which are inside the Mystikols Eyeshadow Pencils are different formed:-)

But that's not a minus:-) I would recommend it really - it's one of the best brands I've seen in the past!!!
(Sure it's not the cheapest - it's high priced but you may be sure that you will buy a high quality product with a luxury touch:-))

So I'll post some pics the next days to show you how to apply on some 80's looks and other one and I wish you all a nice afternoon.

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment