Monday, 5 March 2012

Hi,

here is a pic of menorca - Arenal de Castell where I was in summer 2010 with my mum (july/august):

All pics are mine!!!

My mum love this balearic island!!! Yea and I love it too, this is a special place to chill and have a dream summer and the sea is real light blue or turquoise (it's true I don't use any program to make it lighter!!!)

The dark pic is from the disco/club in cova d'en xoroi it's in Alaior - Menorca (the atmosphere there is really amazing, but if you are there in the night as we were, you see outside the club nothing, because it's so dark:-)

Here's the link to the club:
http://www.covadenxoroi.com/


I have also bought last year a spanish dictionary ( I know a year after my vacation:-) but I'm sure that I could need the language for the future:-)

But I don't need to learn it really, because I speak fluently german ( I was born and I live in Austria:-)), english and czech ( Yea I'm a czech) and now I'm learning french at school but I don't really command this language it's too difficult for me:-)

So that was all I hope you'll like this post too as you maybe like the last one.

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment