Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Alva Naturkosmetik*

Hi,

a new week and new inspirations:-)

Here is my second product revision , and it's about an liquid eyshadow from Alva in the color Nr. 5 which is a lightly lilac/violet/purple tone. And because this little one is an organic make up product, it should be best before 6 months.

And last but not least it's made in italy.

So here is my opinion to this product:

At first let me tell you that the color is amazing:-) Yea I thought that it would be grey (at the first moment) but after I've put it on my eyes I was fully amazed about the shiny/glimmery and lightly color. When I apply the liquid eyeshadow on my eyes it was a little bit coolish which was really pleasant:-)

Yea I also have got some samples of anti aging creams which I've given to my mum (I didn't need such products at the moment:-)).

So I must say that I'm really satisfied with this product and I would also recommend it, because it makes your eyes shine bright:-)

Here is a collage of the product I've got:
All pics belongs to me:-)

Alva is a german cosmetic company - here's the link: http://www.alva.de/

I hope you've enjoyed my second post about my experience with this products.

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment